Website Terms & Conditions
All meat products will be cryovaced, vacuum sealed, with a 10-day shelf life. WEBSITE USE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Boorabee Dorper Stud T/A Local Dorper Lamb
The term ‘Boorabee Dorper Stud T/A Local Dorper Lamb’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to Boorabee Dorper Stud T/A Local Dorper Lamb, the owner of the website, whose registered office is 18788718279, New South Wales. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website user.
Your use of this website is subject to the following:
Terms & Conditions of Sale:
- All online sales are final unless the selected product is unavailable or out of stock, whereas our Refund Policy will come into effect.
- All orders must be placed at least 48 hours prior to the market pickup of choice. Any orders placed less than 48 hours prior the market start time will be available for pickup the following calendar week.
- We are not responsible for reserving purchased goods if the customer fails to pick up their items at the agreed upon time.
- All meat products will be cryovaced, vacuum sealed, with a 10-day shelf life. All meat products must be consumed by the Use By date on the package labelling. Products can be safely frozen for later use of up to 2 years. We are not responsible for customers who do not adhere to these food and health safety recommendations.
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service. The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
- Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
- Failure to pick up your order at the designated market will result in your order being frozen. Customer will be required to reschedule pickup within 7 days.
- Our refund policy will only be used when a product ordered online becomes unavailable. We will notify the customer of its unavailability and issue a full refund prior to their selected market pickup date.
Website Terms and Conditions:
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the website’s material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
- This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of New South Wales.
- You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
- These terms and conditions do not relate to your use of any product or service described on our website unless otherwise agreed. You must refer to the individual warranty relevant to any particular product or service.
- These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
- You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.